Director Richard Martini talked to The Coopesville Observer Newspaper and gave a short update on where his Amelia Earhart bio, “Amelia and George” currently stands. “I’m hoping to start shooting my Amelia Earhart picture before the end of the year. Knock on wood as they say”, he says. “I’ve done a lot of new research, and without giving too much away I’ll just tell you that I’ve interviewed a man who personally witnessed the destruction of her airplane on Saipan in 1944 by the U.S. military. But it’s going to be a love story, the story between Amelia and her husband George Putnam. It’s a terrific story, and I’m hoping to get the right cast together for it. I’m also at work writing a mini-series for HBO, I don’t think they’ve released what it’s about to the media yet, so I’ll leave it at that. But it’s a historical piece I’ve been working on for about twenty years, and finally found the perfect place for it.” Martini also tells the paper he’s working on a new movie with Charles Grodin.
- Charlie Sheen reprising one of his classic roles - December 18, 2014
- Carell’s North Korea movie cancelled - December 18, 2014
- Stuhlbarg logs onto Jobs biopic - December 18, 2014
- Dumb guys want Carrey for Deep Cover - December 18, 2014
- North Korea responsible for Sony attack - December 18, 2014
- Sony not releasing The Interview now - December 18, 2014
- Trailer : Alien Outpost - December 17, 2014
- Peter Dinklage vs. girly Ghostbusters? - December 17, 2014
- Cinemas dropping The Interview after threats - December 17, 2014
- The Water Diviner - December 17, 2014
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.