Remember the announcement a couple of months back about a new “Vacation” movie, a spin-off starring Randy Quaid? Well it’s starting to sound more interesting. According to the informative FletchWon.net site, Eric Idle has joined the cast, reprising his role as the accident-prone Englishman from “National Lampoon’s European Vacation”. An extra from the film wrote on the sites meesage board “I played the part of a passenger traveling at a busy Chicago airport during Christmas time. All of the scenes that I took part in were really funny. They involved Cousin Eddie along with Cousin Catherine, their son, Audrey Griswold, and Ed Asner as some old guy, rushing through the airport. Snots the dog makes a return, along with Eric Idle, as the put-upon Brit.” Jake Thomas [Third] and Fred Willard are also on board. The site – a homebase for everything Chevy Chase – also has details on what Griswold’s up to these days. Apparently he’s starring in a talking dog movie [another one] called “Kung Fu Dog”.
- Joey Potter hires Ray Donovan - January 28, 2015
- Kickboxer star up for Iron Fist? - January 28, 2015
- Imitation Game director resuscitates old Keanu Reeves project - January 28, 2015
- Teaser Trailer : Fantastic Four - January 28, 2015
- Crossbones in spooky supernatural yarn Stephanie - January 28, 2015
- Aussie lad may save America in Independence Day 2 - January 28, 2015
- Watch a Wet Hot American Summer teaser - January 28, 2015
- Jeff Daniels, Aaron Sorkin reunite for Jobs biopic - January 28, 2015
- Chris Pratt as young Indiana Jones!? - January 28, 2015
- Creed punches into production! - January 27, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.