Remember the announcement a couple of months back about a new “Vacation” movie, a spin-off starring Randy Quaid? Well it’s starting to sound more interesting. According to the informative FletchWon.net site, Eric Idle has joined the cast, reprising his role as the accident-prone Englishman from “National Lampoon’s European Vacation”. An extra from the film wrote on the sites meesage board “I played the part of a passenger traveling at a busy Chicago airport during Christmas time. All of the scenes that I took part in were really funny. They involved Cousin Eddie along with Cousin Catherine, their son, Audrey Griswold, and Ed Asner as some old guy, rushing through the airport. Snots the dog makes a return, along with Eric Idle, as the put-upon Brit.” Jake Thomas [Third] and Fred Willard are also on board. The site – a homebase for everything Chevy Chase – also has details on what Griswold’s up to these days. Apparently he’s starring in a talking dog movie [another one] called “Kung Fu Dog”.
- Trailer : Masterminds - March 31, 2015
- When will we see the next Star Wars trailer!? - March 31, 2015
- Shrek to appear in new Puss in Boots sequel? - March 31, 2015
- Disney developing live-action Mulan - March 31, 2015
- Tron 3 ascends into title territory - March 31, 2015
- Superhero Movie Updates : X-Men, Suicide Squad, Deadpool, The Flash, TMNT - March 31, 2015
- NBC bringing The Wiz to Television! - March 31, 2015
- Basu boards Metal Gear Solid - March 31, 2015
- Blunt joins Krasinski in Animal Crackers - March 31, 2015
- Aussie film These Final Hours adapted for Television - March 31, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.