Warner has considered him for “Batman”, he’s also been measured for 007’s tux –but Christian Bale seems content on doing it small. And why wouldn’t he? His previous stint in commercial blockbusters has been met with a breezy response. Maybe it’s time to do some ‘acting’?
Hot on the heels of his role in the Indy thriller “The Machinst” [which I hear the script is great]; Bale’s going to do something as equally advantageous to refining his acting chops.
According to ‘Accountant’, “after the Machinist, he is looking to star in a small film based on the Werner Herzog documentary "Little Dieter Needs to Fly" for a small production company called Media Ventures. Based on the life of Vietnam war-hero Dieter Dengler, this film will be directed by Herzog as well. Herzog is the German New Wave director of the 1970’s who is best known for his work with Klaus Kinski – Nosferatu. Looks like Bale is determined to stay non-commercial!”
- Drew Goddard may direct next Spider-Man - December 22, 2014
- Trailer : The Wedding Ringer - December 22, 2014
- The Interview only delayed, says Sony lawyer - December 21, 2014
- Trailer : It Follows - December 20, 2014
- Trailer : Kill Me Three Times - December 20, 2014
- The Interview sh*storm still spins - December 20, 2014
- Interview promo suggests Christmas day release still on!? - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : True Story - December 19, 2014
- Walt’s got the next Chipmunks sequel - December 19, 2014
- Team America plan f*cked, yeah! - December 19, 2014
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.