According to The Sydney Morning Herald, its full speed ahead on the recently announced “Dallas” silver screen remodel. But John Travolta’s not going to be billionaire J.R Ewing as previously rumoured.Nope, instead Travota’s reportedly lost out on the role to Bruce Willis.Oddly enough Bruce’s the chap who played his son ‘Mikey’ in the “Look Who’s Talking” flicks, in addition to popping him on the can in “Pulp Fiction”. To boot, Willis’s “Harts War” co-star Colin Farrell is in talks for the role of Bobby Ewing, and Jessica Lange is practising her hard-drinking act for the role of Sue Ellen. Larry Hagman – the original J.R – is pencilled in for the requisite cameo.
According to the Dallas : The Movie website, Willis is hungry for the J.R part “He is pulling out all the stops to get it.” The source added: “JR is one of TV’s most famous baddies and it’s a role Hollywood actors would love to get their teeth into." The new movie will be set on Southfork Ranch in the present day and JR will control one of the biggest energy companies in the world.
- Netflix’s Daredevil shows us a Kingpin! - March 3, 2015
- Star Wars spin-off writer ripostes! - March 3, 2015
- Lily Allen in Fifty Shades Darker? - March 3, 2015
- Sounds as good as official : Michael Biehn’s back for Alien 5 - March 3, 2015
- Superhero Bits : Supergirl, Suicide Squad, Batman - March 3, 2015
- Red-Band Trailer : Get Hard - March 3, 2015
- Casting : Black, Cuban, Berg, Rousey, Uwais, Dornan, Murphy - March 3, 2015
- Killing alum is Shondra’s latest Catch - March 3, 2015
- Orphan Black season 3 trailer - March 3, 2015
- Valderrama joins that Minority Report show - March 3, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.