Where does one go after Cameron Diaz? straight to Colin Farrell of course. Today news on what one of Cameron’s ex’s is possibly doing next…or should that be ‘who’ he’s doing next?
A Scooper for Dark Horizons writes, "I am an actor in Ireland but recently read for Alexander – Oliver Stone’s one in Dublin. In the last month hundreds of young Irish actors read Hepahastion for his casting director (though with the feeling this was only a test scene) – with a small minority getting a callback to meet Stone (not me this time!) but several friends. On Stone’s return trip to Ireland two weeks back – Jared Leto was around town – and word was with those who auditioned that he may have secured Hephastion or Alexander’s other male younger lover. He, Colin and some other actors were drinking in the Clarence (U2s bar) alongside his ‘Intermission’ co-stars Keri Condon and Laurence Kinlan – but I decided not to push the boat and ask. Though I also did hear that an Irish actor had secured the young Anthony Hopkins character".
- Captain America : Civil War Character Reveal? - January 26, 2015
- Zachary Quinto talks Heroes Reborn - January 26, 2015
- The Strangers sequel finally going ahead? - January 26, 2015
- Scodelario confirmed for Pirates of the Caribbean 5 - January 26, 2015
- Author offers Waiting for Exhale 2 update - January 26, 2015
- Jetsons animated movie in the works - January 24, 2015
- New poster for Tom Hardy thrilller Child 44 - January 22, 2015
- Rob Lowe playing man of the cloth in new TV series - January 21, 2015
- The Interview hits Netflix this weekend - January 21, 2015
- Stuart Beattie writing high Voltage project - January 21, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.