A settlement was reached Monday between plaintiffs William Friedkin and William Peter Blatty and Warner Bros. Pictures over the breach-of-contract suit brought against the studio two years ago regarding the rerelease of 1973 horror classic "The Exorcist”.
In May 2001, Blatty, the writer of the film, and Friedkin, its director, filed suit against the film’s producer and distributor, Warners, and its AOL Time Warner-affiliated cable networks TNT and TBS. The two were seeking potentially tens of millions of dollars in the suit, say The Hollywood Reporter. Friedkin and Blatty claimed breach of contract and breach of fiduciary duty and sought imposition of trust and accounting concerning revenue gained from the original film and "The Exorcist — The Version You’ve Never Seen," which was released in September 2001.
- Olsens talk Fuller House – will they do it? - April 25, 2015
- Batman injured; Goodbye cancelled - April 25, 2015
- SNL alum joins Zoolander 2 - April 25, 2015
- First Look : Jared Leto as The Joker! - April 25, 2015
- Some new Terminator : Genisys TV spots - April 25, 2015
- Another Avenger joins Captain America : Civil War - April 24, 2015
- Zach Galligan, Gremlins reboot is calling! - April 24, 2015
- Trailer : Area 51 - April 24, 2015
- Trailer : The Visit - April 24, 2015
- Production kicks off on Evil Dead series - April 24, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.