You guys in the states are presently at the preliminary end of a marathon between rival box office blockbusters, and tomorrow – for all intents and purposes – marks the start of the Australian leg. Ok, so essentially the start of the blockbusters started with “X Men”, “The Matrix Reloaded” and “Hulk”, but since they were released so early on – April onwards – and at least one of those films ran out of gas only a week after it’s release, let’s say “Terminator 3 : Rise of the Machines” is the start of the biggies. But tell you what, don’t spend all your money on big-timers like T3, throw some money back into the Australian market and check out Tony Martin’s “Bad Eggs”, which starts a week from tomorrow. Who knows, your help may buy Tony’s next cotton steeplechaser. Anyone even thought of this slogan for an ad campaign, being that it’s up against T3, “Rise of the Eggs”?
- Junior’s back! Problem Child headed to NBC - January 30, 2015
- Cowboy Ninja Viking finds directors - January 30, 2015
- Disney : Episodes VII and VIII due 2017, 2019 - January 30, 2015
- Eddie Murphy returning to Saturday Night Live - January 30, 2015
- Jeffrey Dean Morgan books Spielberg series - January 30, 2015
- The Flash : Set pics capture Graye, Hamill - January 30, 2015
- Teaser Trailer : Spooks : The Greater Good - January 30, 2015
- A teaser for The 5th Wave crashes down - January 30, 2015
- Karl Urban will see Pete’s Dragon - January 30, 2015
- Superbowl Spot : Terminator Genisys - January 29, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.