From what I’ve heard Fox are exactly handing out greenbacks to Chris Carter to do another “X Files” movie – despite original stars David Duchovny and Gillian Anderson being all for it. The studio, I hear, thinks it’ll be beating a dead horse. If it did happen, would Mitch Pileggi – who played Skinner –return to the fold? "I don’t know," he tells SciFi Wire. "It’s just a matter of … You know, yeah, probably I would do it. It’s like … I owe a lot to The X-Files. I owe a lot to that whole nine years, you know? I met my wife. I had my daughter. … So it was a big part of my life. But it’s nice to move on. And having played that character for so long, and now, it’s like a fresh start. It’s a new chapter. It’s a new adventure, and I’m really excited about this. And I don’t know. You know, when you finish with something, it’s like you don’t want to go back?" From the guy that’s starring in a new TV version of “Tarzan” folks.
- The Interview only delayed, says Sony lawyer - December 21, 2014
- Trailer : It Follows - December 20, 2014
- Trailer : Kill Me Three Times - December 20, 2014
- The Interview sh*storm still spins - December 20, 2014
- Interview promo suggests Christmas day release still on!? - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : True Story - December 19, 2014
- Walt’s got the next Chipmunks sequel - December 19, 2014
- Team America plan f*cked, yeah! - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : A Little Chaos - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : Ana Maria in Novela Land - December 19, 2014
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.