See, you don’t have to have a hit film for the studio to want to greenlight a sequel these days? Just ask F.Gary Gray who might just be in talks with Paramount to do a sequel to his remake of “The Italian Job”. Talking to the BBC, Gray announced that the studio has an idea for a “Brazilian Job”, which would reunite the original cast, for a mission to take place in South America. "I’d do it. Absolutely. I loved the first one,” he told the BBC. “I love working with Mark Wahlberg. I love working with Charlize Theron and Seth Green. If we do another one, I’ll be right there." He also said he was
hopeful that the cast would return. "I think I’d get most of them back because they’re all good friends and we had a really good time making the movie. I would be really instrumental in creating the second one. It would be fantastic.” Thanks to Coming Soon.
- NBC bringing The Wiz to Television! - March 31, 2015
- Basu boards Metal Gear Solid - March 31, 2015
- Blunt joins Krasinski in Animal Crackers - March 31, 2015
- Aussie film These Final Hours adapted for Television - March 31, 2015
- Jurassic World director bites into Henry - March 31, 2015
- Rip Hunter is coming to The CW! - March 31, 2015
- Mortal Instruments now a TV show instead - March 31, 2015
- Vacation takes the Holiday Road to new July date - March 31, 2015
- Weinstein’s hit Gold - March 31, 2015
- Jeremy London, Ethan Suplee returning for Mallrats 2 - March 28, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.