What ever happened to Chris O’Donnell? He’s rarely been seen since moderately successful popcorner “Vertical Limit” and disastrously disc-bound “29 Palms”. The Hollywood Reporter has the answer. The one-time boy-wonder to Batman’s Caped Crusader has won a role on TV’s “The Practice”. O’Donnell will be trialled for three episodes before the shows bigwigs decide if they want to keep him on or not. He will play Brad Stanfield, a man who stands accused of murdering his pregnant wife. O’Donnell’s arc is set to air at the beginning of the Emmy-winning series’ upcoming eighth season, which also will feature a multiepisode guest appearance by Sharon Stone. Following his stint on the series, O’Donnell will film Bill Condon’s feature “Kinsey” opposite Liam Neeson and Laura Linney.
- Lively, Clarke set for Forster’s All I See is You - February 27, 2015
- Sands files Minority Report - February 27, 2015
- Blomkamp’s statement on Alien plans misconstrued - February 27, 2015
- Routh gets Lost, West in the Money - February 26, 2015
- Billy Lynn nabs Alwyn, eyes Hedlund - February 26, 2015
- Spidey could remain Peter Parker after all - February 26, 2015
- Virginia Madsen to experience Joy - February 26, 2015
- Voges, Zombie reunite for 31 - February 26, 2015
- Schwarzenegger back for Terminator 6 - February 26, 2015
- When does the next Star Wars trailer hit? - February 26, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.