Nothing riveting, but Aussie actor Bruce Spence, dropped a few hints to the Sydney Morning Herald, about what he’ll be doing in “Star Wars Episode III”.
Next month he will shoot scenes for Star Wars Episode III – the sixth and final instalment in the series – in which he plays the leader of an alien planet who harbours a fugitive Obi-Wan Kenobi. "I’m a very benevolent person, a helpful alien the heroes need to hide with for a while," Spence explained. "It involves an enormous amount of latex. There are no tentacles, but he is very tall and he is definitely an alien."
Spence also features in the final of the Matrix trilogy, Revolutions, playing the Trainman, a character he says is a reprobate and a rough diamond. Spence also plays a villain, the Mouth of Sauron, a "bad, bad" sorcerer in the third part of the Middle Earth trilogy Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King.
Spence, who had a role in “Mad Max 3”, says he has yet to receive a call from Mad Max 4 director George Miller – and speculation is rife that the film, tentatively titled Fury Road, may never be made. "I don’t think I’m going to be in it, but I don’t know – I don’t think so," said Spence.
Thanks to ‘Gareth’
- Jeremy London, Ethan Suplee returning for Mallrats 2 - March 28, 2015
- Dorff gets a badge for Texas Chainsaw prequel - March 28, 2015
- Another ’90s TV Hit returning! - March 28, 2015
- Super Troopers 2 director answers those lingering questions! - March 28, 2015
- Blade Runner actress nixed from sequel? - March 28, 2015
- Transformers sequels, spin offs in the works - March 28, 2015
- Seinfeld fave in talks for Force Majeure remake - March 28, 2015
- Beauty and the Beast finds it’s Garderobe - March 28, 2015
- First look at Patrick Stewart in Blunt Talk - March 28, 2015
- Cast announced for School of Rock TV series - March 28, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.