Nothing riveting, but Aussie actor Bruce Spence, dropped a few hints to the Sydney Morning Herald, about what he’ll be doing in “Star Wars Episode III”.
Next month he will shoot scenes for Star Wars Episode III – the sixth and final instalment in the series – in which he plays the leader of an alien planet who harbours a fugitive Obi-Wan Kenobi. "I’m a very benevolent person, a helpful alien the heroes need to hide with for a while," Spence explained. "It involves an enormous amount of latex. There are no tentacles, but he is very tall and he is definitely an alien."
Spence also features in the final of the Matrix trilogy, Revolutions, playing the Trainman, a character he says is a reprobate and a rough diamond. Spence also plays a villain, the Mouth of Sauron, a "bad, bad" sorcerer in the third part of the Middle Earth trilogy Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King.
Spence, who had a role in “Mad Max 3”, says he has yet to receive a call from Mad Max 4 director George Miller – and speculation is rife that the film, tentatively titled Fury Road, may never be made. "I don’t think I’m going to be in it, but I don’t know – I don’t think so," said Spence.
Thanks to ‘Gareth’
- Beetlejuice 2 is really happening, says Winona Ryder - January 27, 2015
- Knock Knock who’s there? Lionsgate with 3 million bucks! - January 27, 2015
- Gobots go to the big screen!? - January 27, 2015
- Arnold vs Arnold Genisys details! - January 27, 2015
- Yep, this is the Fantastic Four costume - January 27, 2015
- NBC going with Monica Potter series - January 27, 2015
- That’s no Moon, it’s a New Moon! - January 27, 2015
- ABC commissions Chevy Chase, Beverly D’Angelo show - January 27, 2015
- Edgar Wright’s next comes complete with a Twist - January 27, 2015
- Cast fills for Sandler’s latest - January 27, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.