I won’t exactly be in line for it, but I know a few of you die-hard horror buffs will. “House of 1000 Corpses 2” Director Rob Zombie told MTV what we can expect. "[Making the movie] is totally different this time. With Lions Gate [Films], they came to the rescue. And they really believe in the project. It’s more like the opposite [of making the last one]. This time they are wishing me to move faster, so it’s kind of funny. I started [writing] the sequel before I knew that I had a deal, because I just kind of function that way. It’s almost done. Most of the script is completed, and if all goes well, we should start shooting in the fall". How’s reaction been? "The fan reaction has been amazing, and that’s all you can hope for, really. Without getting too specific, what I want to do with the second one, I don’t want to re-create the first one and just put a ‘2’ on the end of it. [It takes place] a week later, and [it deals with] the repercussions of what happened in the first film. At this point I kind of know what everybody loves, and that’s all the bad characters, obviously. So it’s just them going off on other things. But it’s going to be totally different than anyone expects. And it will probably be a lot more violent"
- Fernandez, Noth, Parker, Benson are Chronically Metropolitan - January 30, 2015
- Huisman, Palmer set for Currie’s 2:22 - January 30, 2015
- Junior’s back! Problem Child headed to NBC - January 30, 2015
- Cowboy Ninja Viking finds directors - January 30, 2015
- Disney : Episodes VII and VIII due 2017, 2019 - January 30, 2015
- Eddie Murphy returning to Saturday Night Live - January 30, 2015
- Jeffrey Dean Morgan books Spielberg series - January 30, 2015
- The Flash : Set pics capture Graye, Hamill - January 30, 2015
- Teaser Trailer : Spooks : The Greater Good - January 30, 2015
- A teaser for The 5th Wave crashes down - January 30, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.