Was I the only person to get a kick out of the recent remake of “House on Haunted Hill”? Ok, no Vincent Price, but quite a genuinely freaky little effort, and Geoffrey Rush seemed more suited for the role than lilies around a Frog. But alas, I wasn’t very impressed in those other remakes, namely “Thirteen Ghosts”. Might “House of Wax” take-two be worthwhile? Too early to predict, but regardless, that’s on the drawing board over at Dark Castle apparently. Chad and Chris Hayes will rework the original film, which centred on a killer museum curator played by Vincent Price who loses his wax museum to a fire and rebuilds it on the cheap by merely covering corpses in wax. And while on the topic, five films from Herschell Gordon Lewis are also getting remade, and in 3-D. They’re “The Wizard of Gore”, “Blood Feast, She-Devils on Wheels, Color Me Blood Red and Gruesome Twosome”. Believe it or not, each film is budgeted at under $1 million – Sounds acerbically marvellous.
- Yep, this is the Fantastic Four costume - January 27, 2015
- NBC going with Monica Potter series - January 27, 2015
- That’s no Moon, it’s a New Moon! - January 27, 2015
- ABC commissions Chevy Chase, Beverly D’Angelo show - January 27, 2015
- Edgar Wright’s next comes complete with a Twist - January 27, 2015
- Cast fills for Sandler’s latest - January 27, 2015
- Gotham : Feore Walk With Thee - January 27, 2015
- Squee! Scream series gets a Jonas brother! - January 27, 2015
- Tennant’s post-Gracepoint gig is with Marvel - January 27, 2015
- Judge Dredd for the Suicide Squad? - January 27, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.