Brittney Spears isn’t the shoe-in for the Daisy Duke role in “The Dukes of Hazard” movie at all, according to reports in the ever so reliable British Press. The Daily Star says she’s got some tough competition from a couple of other lasses who fancy those short shorts. Aussie model Megan Gale is apparently in the running, as is Jessica Alba [“Dark Angel”] and Carmen Electra [“Baywatch”]. As previously reported, Ashton Kutcher and Paul Walker will play Bo and Luke Duke.Thanks to Dark Horizons.
- Pitch Perfect 2 - May 5, 2015
- It’s a Summers day for X-Men : Apocalypse - May 5, 2015
- Can Sela ward off aliens in Independence Day 2? - May 5, 2015
- Miller boy clowns around for It - May 5, 2015
- Check out Vanity Fair’s Force Awakens photos! - May 5, 2015
- Trailer : San Andreas - May 5, 2015
- Lionsgate confirms John Wick 2 - May 5, 2015
- Happy Fett! - May 5, 2015
- Why Joss Whedon left Twitter - May 5, 2015
- Another Suicide Squad pic : Will Smith as Deadshot! - May 4, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.