Finally, it looks like James Cameron – who hasn’t directed a picture since “Titanic” – has decided on a new movie project. According to Variety, Cameron will helm a film at 20th Century Fox about the love story between freediver Francisco "Pipin" Ferreras and wife Audrey Mestre. After learning the extreme sport of freediving under the tutelage of her Cuban-born husband and breaking his record, Mestre died last year as she tried to better her world mark of descending 557.7 feet while holding a single breath of air in her lungs. Cameron will likely hire a writer while he helms a scripted feature on an undisclosed topic he plans to shoot using the 3-D technology he employed for Ghosts of the Abyss. The director will film the upcoming October 12 attempt by Ferreras to match his wife’s world record in Cabo San Lucas, the site where the Cuban diver first met the French-born aspiring marine biologist and taught her to dive.
- Scott, Collette set for Dougherty’s Krampus - March 4, 2015
- New directing assignments for Bryan Singer, Joseph Kosinski - March 4, 2015
- David Denman shoots for 13 Hours - March 4, 2015
- Usher for Independence Day 2, Sullivan for new Europacorp actioner - March 4, 2015
- Warner lands a Green Lantern! - March 4, 2015
- Wonder Years‘ Fred Savage returning to TV - March 4, 2015
- First look : Joseph Gordon-Levitt as Snowden - March 4, 2015
- 007 film shut down - March 4, 2015
- Eddie Izzard leads cast of Kohan’s Devil You Know - March 4, 2015
- Leads in Uncle Buck, Rush Hour announced - March 4, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.