About a week after I interviewed him, Jamie Kennedy signed for the “Mask” sequel. Nice timing huh? Would’ve been nice to get some dirt on the flick. – Anyway, someone got some goss out of him about the film. The “Son of the Mask” star talked to MTV about the flick. "I’m not playing the Jim Carrey character, I’m playing a different character. … I play a father," Kennedy revealed at Saturday’s Teen Choice Awards”. In "Son of the Mask," Kennedy will play a cartoonist named Tim Avery whose life is turned upside down when his infant son stumbles upon the mask of Loki, the same treasure Carrey’s Stanley Ipkiss discovered in 1994’s "The Mask." Alan Cumming ("X-Men 2") will play the son (behind the Loki mask, of course) and Lawrence Guterman ("Cats & Dogs") will direct the movie, which will be shot in Australia. So far there are no plans for Jim Carrey to appear in the movie, says the site.
- NBC bringing The Wiz to Television! - March 31, 2015
- Basu boards Metal Gear Solid - March 31, 2015
- Blunt joins Krasinski in Animal Crackers - March 31, 2015
- Aussie film These Final Hours adapted for Television - March 31, 2015
- Jurassic World director bites into Henry - March 31, 2015
- Rip Hunter is coming to The CW! - March 31, 2015
- Mortal Instruments now a TV show instead - March 31, 2015
- Vacation takes the Holiday Road to new July date - March 31, 2015
- Weinstein’s hit Gold - March 31, 2015
- Jeremy London, Ethan Suplee returning for Mallrats 2 - March 28, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.