If there’s one DVD that’s truly deserving of the premium special edition treatment it’s “Batman”, the 1989 original that is, starring Michael Keaton and Jack Nicholson. And finally, says Batman-On-Film, it’s a-happenin
According to a scooper for the site, “Batman : Special Edition” will include the following extras :
Brand New Digitally Re-mastered THX Certified Anamorphic Wide-screen Transfer 1:85.1
1. Tim Burton, Michael Keaton, Jack Nicholson Commentary Track
2. Jon Peters and Peter Guber Commentary Track
3. Isolated Score with Optional Danny Elfman Commentary Track.
4. Bat trivia
1.The Summer of Batman ( Feature Length All new Documentary )
2.Bat be Gone ( Deleted Scenes- filmed and Unfilmed hosted by Tim Burton )
3.MUSIC VIDEOS( Prince’s Bat-Dance and Party Man and Elfman’s Batman Theme )
4.Original 1989 ABC 20/20 Spot
5.Original 1989 HBO making of segment
6.Original Various 1989 Cast and crew Interviews
7.6 Tv spots, 1 Diet Coke Spot, Teaser Trailer, Full Trailer, Soundtrack Tv spot, Score Tv spot
8.Still Photos, Production Notes, Promotional Materials, Storyboards.
DVD ROM FEATURES on Disc 2
1.Script/ Storyboard to screen.
10 page booklet featuring newly found photos.
Plus mini versions of the Teaser, Advance and DVD posters.
According to the insider, “Batman” and “Batman Returns” should be released around Christmas Time, both with new cover designs. There’s also a whisper that Joel Schumacher might be re-editing “Batman Forever” so it can be included in the series.
- Interview promo suggests Christmas day release still on!? - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : True Story - December 19, 2014
- Walt’s got the next Chipmunks sequel - December 19, 2014
- Team America plan f*cked, yeah! - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : A Little Chaos - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : Ana Maria in Novela Land - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : American Sniper - December 19, 2014
- Charlie Sheen reprising one of his classic roles - December 18, 2014
- Carell’s North Korea movie cancelled - December 18, 2014
- Stuhlbarg logs onto Jobs biopic - December 18, 2014
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.