When I last chatted to crooner Chris Isaak we had a brief chat about his role in David Lynch’s “Twin Peaks : Fire Walk With Me” – which he explained was a rather odd experience. And then debunked the rumours that he was tipped to take over the Nic Cage role in a Lynch-less sequel to “Wild at Heart” called “Sultans of Africa”. But he’s still interested in doing film it seems, with news today – from The Hollywood Reporter – that he’s signed for John Waters’s new film “A Dirty Shame”. Now, Waters is almost on par with Lynch when it comes to wackiness – so obviouisly the script’s a gem. The trade also reports that Tracey Ullman has the lead in the film, about a working-class convenience store owner who suffers a concussion only to become a sex addict with wild urges. Isaak will play her husband, who is trying to restore order with his wife and daughter. The fact that Isaak recently wrapped his final season of TV’s “The Chris Isaak Show” might have more to do with his decision to work for Waters.
- Two more ID4 stars back for sequel! - April 18, 2015
- New Jurassic World poster Tweeted! - April 18, 2015
- X-Men : Till returns, Munn teases costume - April 18, 2015
- Ridley, Marvel working on new superhero series - April 18, 2015
- Parenthood may return as limited series - April 18, 2015
- Dominic Cooper is AMC’s Preacher - April 18, 2015
- Teaser Trailer : Batman v Superman : Dawn of Justice - April 18, 2015
- Teaser Trailer : The Gallows - April 17, 2015
- Meade, Heizer, Lewis and more board Nerve - April 17, 2015
- Justice League : Gods & Monsters trailer! - April 17, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.