There’s a new “Die Hard” in the works – which we know. What we don’t know is exactly how far ahead it is. Bruce Willis is contracted to do it [much to his repugnance apparently]. John McTiernan is in the running to return as Director. One script suggests John McClane’s daughter, Lucy, might be one of the film’s central characters [one story floating around suggests daughter is kidnapped by pirates and Dad has to come to her rescue]. And another rumour suggests they might already have a title: Die Hardest. The Z Review heard from a scooper who says both Kelly Brook [who I’ve heard too is a contender] and Sarah Chalke [she of “Scrubs” fame] are both up for the Lucy McClane role. The site says there are two scripts doing the rounds – One by Ben Trebilcook and is being Championed by WMA in LA and also high ranking officials in the NYPD, and the other has had 20 or so of the hottest scribes in the business hacking it – and both feature the character of John’s daughter. So looks like whenever the film arries – 2005 is the bet – it’ll feature young Lucy M.
- Jeremy London, Ethan Suplee returning for Mallrats 2 - March 28, 2015
- Dorff gets a badge for Texas Chainsaw prequel - March 28, 2015
- Another ’90s TV Hit returning! - March 28, 2015
- Super Troopers 2 director answers those lingering questions! - March 28, 2015
- Blade Runner actress nixed from sequel? - March 28, 2015
- Transformers sequels, spin offs in the works - March 28, 2015
- Seinfeld fave in talks for Force Majeure remake - March 28, 2015
- Beauty and the Beast finds it’s Garderobe - March 28, 2015
- First look at Patrick Stewart in Blunt Talk - March 28, 2015
- Cast announced for School of Rock TV series - March 28, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.