There’s a new “Die Hard” in the works – which we know. What we don’t know is exactly how far ahead it is. Bruce Willis is contracted to do it [much to his repugnance apparently]. John McTiernan is in the running to return as Director. One script suggests John McClane’s daughter, Lucy, might be one of the film’s central characters [one story floating around suggests daughter is kidnapped by pirates and Dad has to come to her rescue]. And another rumour suggests they might already have a title: Die Hardest. The Z Review heard from a scooper who says both Kelly Brook [who I’ve heard too is a contender] and Sarah Chalke [she of “Scrubs” fame] are both up for the Lucy McClane role. The site says there are two scripts doing the rounds – One by Ben Trebilcook and is being Championed by WMA in LA and also high ranking officials in the NYPD, and the other has had 20 or so of the hottest scribes in the business hacking it – and both feature the character of John’s daughter. So looks like whenever the film arries – 2005 is the bet – it’ll feature young Lucy M.
- Lively, Clarke set for Forster’s All I See is You - February 27, 2015
- Sands files Minority Report - February 27, 2015
- Blomkamp’s statement on Alien plans misconstrued - February 27, 2015
- Routh gets Lost, West in the Money - February 26, 2015
- Billy Lynn nabs Alwyn, eyes Hedlund - February 26, 2015
- Spidey could remain Peter Parker after all - February 26, 2015
- Virginia Madsen to experience Joy - February 26, 2015
- Voges, Zombie reunite for 31 - February 26, 2015
- Schwarzenegger back for Terminator 6 - February 26, 2015
- When does the next Star Wars trailer hit? - February 26, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.