My fellow “Twin Peaks” fans I come with a message of hope. A message that suggests it might not be over for fans of the cult series. David Lynch’s series has been done for over ten years now, but seems there’s still some interest out there for it. A couple of years back a U.K Company called Phoenixmedia were in contact to let us know they had an idea for a “Twin Peaks” prequel movie called “With a thousand Angels”. A couple of the supporting actors were interested, but according to the rumour mill, David Lynch and most of the leads [I presume that means MacLachlan] didn’t want a piece of it. A quick check over at the Phoenixmedia website reveals that the film is still on the cards in their list of productions. I – along with most of the fans – have been shrugging this off though, because it doesn’t seem to be getting any further than ‘an idea’, But this week, the guys at CHUD spoke to Leland Palmer himself, Ray Wise [who’s currently appearing in “Jeepers Creepers II”] who offered this beauty: “David [Lynch] himself has said the story’s not over, so who knows? He said the town still lives on.” Watch this Space…but not too hard.
- Jeremy London, Ethan Suplee returning for Mallrats 2 - March 28, 2015
- Dorff gets a badge for Texas Chainsaw prequel - March 28, 2015
- Another ’90s TV Hit returning! - March 28, 2015
- Super Troopers 2 director answers those lingering questions! - March 28, 2015
- Blade Runner actress nixed from sequel? - March 28, 2015
- Transformers sequels, spin offs in the works - March 28, 2015
- Seinfeld fave in talks for Force Majeure remake - March 28, 2015
- Beauty and the Beast finds it’s Garderobe - March 28, 2015
- First look at Patrick Stewart in Blunt Talk - March 28, 2015
- Cast announced for School of Rock TV series - March 28, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.