My fellow “Twin Peaks” fans I come with a message of hope. A message that suggests it might not be over for fans of the cult series. David Lynch’s series has been done for over ten years now, but seems there’s still some interest out there for it. A couple of years back a U.K Company called Phoenixmedia were in contact to let us know they had an idea for a “Twin Peaks” prequel movie called “With a thousand Angels”. A couple of the supporting actors were interested, but according to the rumour mill, David Lynch and most of the leads [I presume that means MacLachlan] didn’t want a piece of it. A quick check over at the Phoenixmedia website reveals that the film is still on the cards in their list of productions. I – along with most of the fans – have been shrugging this off though, because it doesn’t seem to be getting any further than ‘an idea’, But this week, the guys at CHUD spoke to Leland Palmer himself, Ray Wise [who’s currently appearing in “Jeepers Creepers II”] who offered this beauty: “David [Lynch] himself has said the story’s not over, so who knows? He said the town still lives on.” Watch this Space…but not too hard.
- Creed punches into production! - January 27, 2015
- Beetlejuice 2 is really happening, says Winona Ryder - January 27, 2015
- Knock Knock who’s there? Lionsgate with 3 million bucks! - January 27, 2015
- Gobots go to the big screen!? - January 27, 2015
- Arnold vs Arnold Genisys details! - January 27, 2015
- Yep, this is the Fantastic Four costume - January 27, 2015
- NBC going with Monica Potter series - January 27, 2015
- That’s no Moon, it’s a New Moon! - January 27, 2015
- ABC commissions Chevy Chase, Beverly D’Angelo show - January 27, 2015
- Edgar Wright’s next comes complete with a Twist - January 27, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.