As promised, I checked in with a contact pretty close to the whole WB “Batman” situation to see what’s going on there in terms of the contenders that were mentioned yesterday, and in particular, what he thinks of it all. “I think there are names the studio wants and names Chris Nolan would like to shortlist. Leaking names to the press gets some public reaction. For Jake Gyllenhaal and Cillian Murphy to be on the list is a strange litmus test that the next Batman script might go a lot younger. What are they? Both 22?” says the insider. “I know for a fact that the studio wants an exciting choice to re-energize the franchise. Christian [Bale] has been on a list for a long time because people equate his American Psycho character with Bruce Wayne.” Most surprisingly, we’re told “I still think it’s going to be someone not on that list.” Who though? “I still hear Freddie Prinze Jr is still lobbying hard. I also heard a new name – Josh Lucas. He’s the perfect age and very seasoned though apparently his agent wants him to go for it but he’s worried about stereotyping.” The plot thickens…
- Captain America : Civil War Character Reveal? - January 26, 2015
- Zachary Quinto talks Heroes Reborn - January 26, 2015
- The Strangers sequel finally going ahead? - January 26, 2015
- Scodelario confirmed for Pirates of the Caribbean 5 - January 26, 2015
- Author offers Waiting for Exhale 2 update - January 26, 2015
- Jetsons animated movie in the works - January 24, 2015
- New poster for Tom Hardy thrilller Child 44 - January 22, 2015
- Rob Lowe playing man of the cloth in new TV series - January 21, 2015
- The Interview hits Netflix this weekend - January 21, 2015
- Stuart Beattie writing high Voltage project - January 21, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.