The one-stop horror pedestal, Bloody Disgusting, received a description of the trailer for the forthcoming “Resident Evil : Apocalypse”. It’s since been confirmed as being right on the money, so zombie fans exult. Sounds like a genre pleaser.
“A young woman sits in a chair in the middle of a blank white room. It plays like a commercial you’d see on TV. A female voice over starts to talk about the effects of aging as the camera moves in on the woman’s face. While the voice over talks about aging, the woman’s face starts to show wrinkles. More and more wrinkles show and the woman becomes older and older until she looks very elderly. We then see a shot of a product which will help fight aging. It is made by The Umbrella Corp. The "commercial" ends with the voice over saying "Some side-effects may occur."
“This teaser will probably make no sense to people who are not familiar with the Resident Evil games or the first film, as from what I’ve heard, there is no title at the end. It just plays like a typical commercial. Sounded pretty cool and unique, so I thought I’d share what I found out!"
- Jeremy London, Ethan Suplee returning for Mallrats 2 - March 28, 2015
- Dorff gets a badge for Texas Chainsaw prequel - March 28, 2015
- Another ’90s TV Hit returning! - March 28, 2015
- Super Troopers 2 director answers those lingering questions! - March 28, 2015
- Blade Runner actress nixed from sequel? - March 28, 2015
- Transformers sequels, spin offs in the works - March 28, 2015
- Seinfeld fave in talks for Force Majeure remake - March 28, 2015
- Beauty and the Beast finds it’s Garderobe - March 28, 2015
- First look at Patrick Stewart in Blunt Talk - March 28, 2015
- Cast announced for School of Rock TV series - March 28, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.