E Online chatted to new “Angel” cast member, James Marsters, to see how Spike’s settling in on the WB series. "They can’t stand each other," James says of the relationship between Angel and Spike. "Spike knows Buffy really loves Angel and not him. So, he hates Angel, of course. And Angel knows Spike’s been there more recently, so he’s going to hate Spike. At the same time, it’s complicated, because there’s a lot of love down there, too." "Over on the other show, Spike was at the end very heartfelt, sincere, trying hard to gain redemption," James said. "And that’s still true underneath it, but the main thing here is Spike is just making life very difficult for Angel. I get to be very funny and snide and just an absolute jerk and completely selfish–and that’s just wonderful to play."
I’ve heard a lot [from fans] that they wanted the old Spike," James said. "They wanted a lot more flavor of the bad boy, and that’s right where we’re living now. So, anybody who was tired of Spike being lovey-dovey and all sorry for the bad things he did, tune in to Angel. You’re gonna get your Spike back." Marsters confirms he will be a ghost “for a bit”.
- Creed punches into production! - January 27, 2015
- Beetlejuice 2 is really happening, says Winona Ryder - January 27, 2015
- Knock Knock who’s there? Lionsgate with 3 million bucks! - January 27, 2015
- Gobots go to the big screen!? - January 27, 2015
- Arnold vs Arnold Genisys details! - January 27, 2015
- Yep, this is the Fantastic Four costume - January 27, 2015
- NBC going with Monica Potter series - January 27, 2015
- That’s no Moon, it’s a New Moon! - January 27, 2015
- ABC commissions Chevy Chase, Beverly D’Angelo show - January 27, 2015
- Edgar Wright’s next comes complete with a Twist - January 27, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.