Two top filmmakers. One semi-interesting project. According to Variety, Jay Roach and Steven Soderbergh are teaming to produce a new film inspired by a "This American Life" radio show for Warner Bros. Pictures as a potential vehicle for Roach to direct.
The episode titled “Niagara”, which featured three intertwined stories, inspired screenwriter Bill Wheeler. He’s signed to write an original screenplay loosely based on the show, a neo-noir thriller that evokes the mood and feeling of Niagara Falls.The film, whose working title will be Niagara, is a thriller about an ex-con who plays the organ at a quickie wedding church in Niagara. When he learns from a newspaper advertisement that his estranged son of seven years plans to go down the falls in a barrel as a publicity stunt to get money, he realizes he must stop him. He then decides to rob the local lottery winner to get his son the money.
However, the robbery goes awry and the father finds himself pursued by the police as the robbery implicates him indirectly in a murder. Meanwhile, demons of his past haunt him as he is inexorably drawn toward a fate intertwined with the falls.
- Fernandez, Noth, Parker, Benson are Chronically Metropolitan - January 30, 2015
- Huisman, Palmer set for Currie’s 2:22 - January 30, 2015
- Junior’s back! Problem Child headed to NBC - January 30, 2015
- Cowboy Ninja Viking finds directors - January 30, 2015
- Disney : Episodes VII and VIII due 2017, 2019 - January 30, 2015
- Eddie Murphy returning to Saturday Night Live - January 30, 2015
- Jeffrey Dean Morgan books Spielberg series - January 30, 2015
- The Flash : Set pics capture Graye, Hamill - January 30, 2015
- Teaser Trailer : Spooks : The Greater Good - January 30, 2015
- A teaser for The 5th Wave crashes down - January 30, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.