Anthony Wong, who plays “Ghost” in “The Matrix Revolutions”, talked to WhatDVD about the upcoming final chapter. “[It is] Bigger, Better Faster”, he laughs. “The Matrix Revolutions really does show you why Matrix as a story was conceived as a trilogy. Because it really does deliver the powerful philosophical message that the Wachowskis wanted to bring to the world through this sort of high action, science fiction movie. Also you are going to see some very interesting things happen”. He adds, “I can just say that it totally pays off for the fans of the first two movies”.
Wong also commented on some of the bad feedback “Matrix Reloaded” received. “I have heard about that criticism and that’s why I say that Matrix Revolutions will really answer any of the critics of the second movie. Because the second and third movies are like one story divided in half, the third one really does wrap up a lot of the loose ends. The second Matrix does pose a lot of questions that people walk out going, wow, gosh, what does that mean? I don’t understand it. Well Matrix Revolutions really does answer those and wrap up the story”.
- Jetsons animated movie in the works - January 24, 2015
- New poster for Tom Hardy thrilller Child 44 - January 22, 2015
- Rob Lowe playing man of the cloth in new TV series - January 21, 2015
- The Interview hits Netflix this weekend - January 21, 2015
- Stuart Beattie writing high Voltage project - January 21, 2015
- Bruce Willis’s next straight-to-disc dud will be… - January 21, 2015
- The Girl with the Reliable R2 Unit - January 21, 2015
- Lee, Ashbrook, Fenn, Ontkean back for Twin Peaks - January 19, 2015
- Gremlins reboot on pause - January 18, 2015
- Star of new Ring sequel announced - January 18, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.