It may have only been getting mixed reviews from the nation’s critics this week, but in Toronto “Underworld” – the vampire-werewolf battle pic – bought the house down. So much in fact, that the studio offered the makers a sequel deal right then and there. "After the way it screened in Toronto, we made the deal," Screen Gems president Clint Culpepper. "They loved it." Stars, Scott Speedman and Kate Beckinsale, as well as Director Len Wiseman are expected to return. Len Wiseman told JoBlo.com that “We do want to tell a lot of that story and I’m kinda obsessed with going back to the dark age and showing the war when it was just legions of werewolves fighting an army of vampires in armor on horseback. I think that would be some insane visual. So that’s some of what the sequel is. We are already in the deal for the sequel. The studio is incredibly excited about it.”
- Junior’s back! Problem Child headed to NBC - January 30, 2015
- Cowboy Ninja Viking finds directors - January 30, 2015
- Disney : Episodes VII and VIII due 2017, 2019 - January 30, 2015
- Eddie Murphy returning to Saturday Night Live - January 30, 2015
- Jeffrey Dean Morgan books Spielberg series - January 30, 2015
- The Flash : Set pics capture Graye, Hamill - January 30, 2015
- Teaser Trailer : Spooks : The Greater Good - January 30, 2015
- A teaser for The 5th Wave crashes down - January 30, 2015
- Karl Urban will see Pete’s Dragon - January 30, 2015
- Superbowl Spot : Terminator Genisys - January 29, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.