Superman-V.com talked to storyboard artist/writer/director/producer, Peter Von Sholly, who worked on the original “Superman Lives” project, about the new version and whether he thinks it’ll work out. “Nobody in management ever seems to come from a background where they would know or really care about the material. I worked on a (thankfully) aborted version of the Fantastic Four. There is no respect for the material and the people running things generally don’t even know what the hell it is. It’s just a job. There is usually no passion, Spider-Man being an exception. I worked with Sam Raimi on Darkman and I know he really knows and loves the source material. That’s why Spider-Man was so good”, he says. And who should play Superman? “Whoever’s right, but somebody who looks right, not some quirky weird choice. I guess it could change too, like James Bond. An unknown might be best. People already know Superman. Like the guy who played the Hulk looked pretty right I thought. They didn’t really need a big name for the part.” Von Sholly says someone like Alan Moore could’ve done it justice. Thanks to ‘Superhero Hype’
- Jeremy London, Ethan Suplee returning for Mallrats 2 - March 28, 2015
- Dorff gets a badge for Texas Chainsaw prequel - March 28, 2015
- Another ’90s TV Hit returning! - March 28, 2015
- Super Troopers 2 director answers those lingering questions! - March 28, 2015
- Blade Runner actress nixed from sequel? - March 28, 2015
- Transformers sequels, spin offs in the works - March 28, 2015
- Seinfeld fave in talks for Force Majeure remake - March 28, 2015
- Beauty and the Beast finds it’s Garderobe - March 28, 2015
- First look at Patrick Stewart in Blunt Talk - March 28, 2015
- Cast announced for School of Rock TV series - March 28, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.