Keira Knightley may be out, but Richard Attenborough – Knightley’s still the better looking of the twosome – is in it seems. Talking to Aint it Cool, a scooper revealed that Attenborough was on BBC5 and says he’ll be back as John Hammond for “Jurassic Park 4”. Aint it Cool adds, “Writer William Monahan has been writing the script from an original story by Stephen Spielberg. We know that it will not take place in the jungle or any "green" environment. We know that Sam Neill and Jeff Goldblum are on board. We know that Stan Winston’s crew are in heavy design mode for the film. We know that there should be a ton of new breeds of dinos, and that Steven has apparently been mining Crichton’s original novel for more unused material ( the river sequence? ) Lastly… we know it is set for Summer 2005”.
- Jeremy London, Ethan Suplee returning for Mallrats 2 - March 28, 2015
- Dorff gets a badge for Texas Chainsaw prequel - March 28, 2015
- Another ’90s TV Hit returning! - March 28, 2015
- Super Troopers 2 director answers those lingering questions! - March 28, 2015
- Blade Runner actress nixed from sequel? - March 28, 2015
- Transformers sequels, spin offs in the works - March 28, 2015
- Seinfeld fave in talks for Force Majeure remake - March 28, 2015
- Beauty and the Beast finds it’s Garderobe - March 28, 2015
- First look at Patrick Stewart in Blunt Talk - March 28, 2015
- Cast announced for School of Rock TV series - March 28, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.