He had the option on it, but seems Director Rob Cohen has decided two hints of Diesel is enough…he’s off “XXX 2”. According to FilmJerk, Cohen will instead be directing "Stealth," a project he has been eyeing for some time and which will begin principal photography January 2004 in Australia. According to the site, ““Stealth” centers on three fliers, members of a top-secret program that uses stealth planes to develop and revolutionize modern warfare. The trio find themselves poised on the brink of a brave new world when they are introduced to “Eddie,” a drone stealth plane that promises to radically change the shape of war. But when “Eddie” (short for Extreme Deep Invader) gets hit by a lightning bolt, his artificial intelligence is reconfigured into an alarmingly human form – egotism, foibles and all – and becomes a threat, almost igniting a world war”. Sam Shepard has already signed on for a role. Lee Tamahori [“Deathlok”] is now a fave to take over directing duties on “XXX 2”.
- Interview promo suggests Christmas day release still on!? - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : True Story - December 19, 2014
- Walt’s got the next Chipmunks sequel - December 19, 2014
- Team America plan f*cked, yeah! - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : A Little Chaos - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : Ana Maria in Novela Land - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : American Sniper - December 19, 2014
- Charlie Sheen reprising one of his classic roles - December 18, 2014
- Carell’s North Korea movie cancelled - December 18, 2014
- Stuhlbarg logs onto Jobs biopic - December 18, 2014
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.