Loads of “Matrix Revolutions” news hit the wire over the last twenty four hours. Firstly, if you head on over to the official site, there’s a slew of new pics online. Lots of good shots there, including a couple of super ones of Neo and Smith fighting it out in the Scotch mist. Click on the image on the right to be taken straight to that area. In addition, the latest 2 TV Spots – which aired last night – are online here, and most significantly, Warner Bros were in contact to give us details on when, where, how and which medium you’ll be able to check out the worldwide trailer premiere and behind the scenes footage. Click through for all the specs on that. Thanks to ‘Brenda’
THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 25, 2003
3:00 AM – 3:15 AM (ET)
6:00 AM – 6:15 AM (ET)
10:00 AM – 10:15 AM (ET)
COORDINATES FOR NORTH AMERICAN FEEDS
Telstar 6 [C-Band] Transponder 03
Uplink Freq: 5985.000 Horizontal
Downlink Freq: 3760.000 Vertical
Audio: 6.20/ 6.80
If you have any trouble downlinking this signal, please call Pacific TV at (310) 287-3800.
NB : Applicable to U.S residents only
- Lively, Clarke set for Forster’s All I See is You - February 27, 2015
- Sands files Minority Report - February 27, 2015
- Blomkamp’s statement on Alien plans misconstrued - February 27, 2015
- Routh gets Lost, West in the Money - February 26, 2015
- Billy Lynn nabs Alwyn, eyes Hedlund - February 26, 2015
- Spidey could remain Peter Parker after all - February 26, 2015
- Virginia Madsen to experience Joy - February 26, 2015
- Voges, Zombie reunite for 31 - February 26, 2015
- Schwarzenegger back for Terminator 6 - February 26, 2015
- When does the next Star Wars trailer hit? - February 26, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.