Loads of “Matrix Revolutions” news hit the wire over the last twenty four hours. Firstly, if you head on over to the official site, there’s a slew of new pics online. Lots of good shots there, including a couple of super ones of Neo and Smith fighting it out in the Scotch mist. Click on the image on the right to be taken straight to that area. In addition, the latest 2 TV Spots – which aired last night – are online here, and most significantly, Warner Bros were in contact to give us details on when, where, how and which medium you’ll be able to check out the worldwide trailer premiere and behind the scenes footage. Click through for all the specs on that. Thanks to ‘Brenda’
THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 25, 2003
3:00 AM – 3:15 AM (ET)
6:00 AM – 6:15 AM (ET)
10:00 AM – 10:15 AM (ET)
COORDINATES FOR NORTH AMERICAN FEEDS
Telstar 6 [C-Band] Transponder 03
Uplink Freq: 5985.000 Horizontal
Downlink Freq: 3760.000 Vertical
Audio: 6.20/ 6.80
If you have any trouble downlinking this signal, please call Pacific TV at (310) 287-3800.
NB : Applicable to U.S residents only
- Superbowl Spot : Insurgent - January 31, 2015
- The CW releases another iZombie promo - January 31, 2015
- Deepwater Horizon : Chandor Out, Berg In - January 31, 2015
- Cast fills for Franco’s In Dubious Battle - January 31, 2015
- Nicolas Cage’s latest lands a Hobbit - January 31, 2015
- Rose Byrne back for next X-Men - January 31, 2015
- Orphan Black star gets lead in Star Wars spin-off!? - January 31, 2015
- Leia may face a Hutt again in The Force Awakens - January 31, 2015
- Affleck, Schoenaerts are HBO’s Lewis and Clark - January 31, 2015
- Production begins on Zoo - January 31, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.