It’s disheartening to read, but Superman-V.com had the official low-down on what’s going on with the latest “Superman” movie and seems…not much. Firstly, have we got a Superman yet? ‘No casting is taking place’, says producer Duncan Henderson. Henderson also announced that McG hasn’t signed on to Direct yet, that Jon Peters is still producing and that J.J Abrams script is still the template for the film. “He confirmed that Owen Paterson is Production Designer and that Kym Barrett is the Costume Designer. He says that the project is ‘in development’ and that him, Peters, Paterson, Barrett and McG are working on developing Superman. And that he, McG and Peters are working closely on improving the screenplay. Duncan also confirmed a lot of the crew members and revealed that Dean Satkowski (3D Modelling/Designing), Diana Zock (Production Coordinator), Judy Bowman (NYC Casting Director), Tonya Jones (Assistant Costume Designer) Mark Zuelzke (Art Director), Bruce R.Hill (Art Director) and Rick Newsome (Storyboard Artist) have all left the project”.[Doh!] Finally, Henderson said there’s a possibility that the film might shoot in Queensland, Australia.
- Captain America : Civil War Character Reveal? - January 26, 2015
- Zachary Quinto talks Heroes Reborn - January 26, 2015
- The Strangers sequel finally going ahead? - January 26, 2015
- Scodelario confirmed for Pirates of the Caribbean 5 - January 26, 2015
- Author offers Waiting for Exhale 2 update - January 26, 2015
- Jetsons animated movie in the works - January 24, 2015
- New poster for Tom Hardy thrilller Child 44 - January 22, 2015
- Rob Lowe playing man of the cloth in new TV series - January 21, 2015
- The Interview hits Netflix this weekend - January 21, 2015
- Stuart Beattie writing high Voltage project - January 21, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.