The film version crashed and burned, but that doesn’t mean “Lost in Space” is all but dead. No siree, according to Variety – it’s headed back to the tube. Kevin Burns and Jon Jashni’s Synthesis Entertainment is teaming with director John Woo [“Face Off”] and scribe Doug Petrie on a new TV take of the classic series, and already stations are putting their hands up to acquire it. This new series will return the show to its roots as a family drama, oh, and without Matt Le Blanc as a gung-ho pilot. "This is a drama about a family that survives an incredible cataclysm," Burns tells Variety. "’Lost in Space’ became a different show because of Jonathan Harris and his talent. That was fabulous, but what Doug did was go back to the show Irwin intended to make. Will there be aliens and monsters and robots (in the new show)? Absolutely. But that’s not what it’s about." Burns said the project will be set about 100 years in the future and will feature a relatable, contemporary family at its core.
- Interview promo suggests Christmas day release still on!? - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : True Story - December 19, 2014
- Walt’s got the next Chipmunks sequel - December 19, 2014
- Team America plan f*cked, yeah! - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : A Little Chaos - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : Ana Maria in Novela Land - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : American Sniper - December 19, 2014
- Charlie Sheen reprising one of his classic roles - December 18, 2014
- Carell’s North Korea movie cancelled - December 18, 2014
- Stuhlbarg logs onto Jobs biopic - December 18, 2014
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.