Finally something solid on that “Meet the Parents” sequel, tentatively titled “Meet the Fockers”. It should definitely have been happening by now and IGN FilmForce asked star Ben Stiller why it isn’t. “They’re still working on the script. It looks like it might be firming up now, they’ve been working on it. I think that the challenge is people like the movie so much, everyone wants a sequel, but everyone wants it good. The audience… when they go into the theater they want it to be good. And with a comedy… I’ve never done a sequel of any kind so I haven’t had the experience yet, but I know with a comedy sequel it’s even, it seems to me it seems tougher because you can’t exploit the same premise because people have seen it. So you’ve got to figure out a way to reinvent it.” And is it still going to be called “Meet the Fockers”? “I don’t know. That’s like the title everybody uses”.
- Olsens talk Fuller House – will they do it? - April 25, 2015
- Batman injured; Goodbye cancelled - April 25, 2015
- SNL alum joins Zoolander 2 - April 25, 2015
- First Look : Jared Leto as The Joker! - April 25, 2015
- Some new Terminator : Genisys TV spots - April 25, 2015
- Another Avenger joins Captain America : Civil War - April 24, 2015
- Zach Galligan, Gremlins reboot is calling! - April 24, 2015
- Trailer : Area 51 - April 24, 2015
- Trailer : The Visit - April 24, 2015
- Production kicks off on Evil Dead series - April 24, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.