Tom Selleck has been trying to get a movie version of “Magnum P.I” off the ground for donkeys years – and now finally, it’s happened. But it doesn’t sound like it’s anything to do with the former Hawaiian-shirt wearing TV heartthrob. Universal Pictures and Imagine chairman Brian Grazer acquired the rights to turn the long-running CBS drama says Variety. Grazer will team with series co-creator Donald Bellisario to produce the film. They’ve hired scribe Michael McCullers, who with Mike Myers wrote the second and third installments of the "Austin Powers" trilogy. McCullers also adapted the classic kid book series Curious George for an upcoming Universal/Imagine animated film. No word yet on who’ll play the film’s central character, Thomas Magnum, a former Naval intelligence officer hired to head security at the estate of wealthy absentee owner Robin Masters. Will be rather disheartening not to see Selleck in the role but then again I guess his name on a poster won’t sell tickets.
- Two more ID4 stars back for sequel! - April 18, 2015
- New Jurassic World poster Tweeted! - April 18, 2015
- X-Men : Till returns, Munn teases costume - April 18, 2015
- Ridley, Marvel working on new superhero series - April 18, 2015
- Parenthood may return as limited series - April 18, 2015
- Dominic Cooper is AMC’s Preacher - April 18, 2015
- Teaser Trailer : Batman v Superman : Dawn of Justice - April 18, 2015
- Teaser Trailer : The Gallows - April 17, 2015
- Meade, Heizer, Lewis and more board Nerve - April 17, 2015
- Justice League : Gods & Monsters trailer! - April 17, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.