Rumour has it that Richard Donner is finally getting going on “The Goonies” sequel, with scouting reportedly taking place in the Oregon State Park, Astoria, the same place where the first film was filmed. We checked in with a representative of the park to see if he’s heard – or better still – seen anything. “I’ve heard that they’re probably going to shoot – and probably in Astoria once again. Nothing about a state park location”, he says. For a better confirmation we turned to actor Corey Feldman, who is believed to be starring in the flick – when [if it ever] gets going. “I just got off the phone with Mr. Donner and I can tell you that the source of your information is incorrect. Although they are working on a script idea for the movie that is as far as it has gone at this point.” So I guess that means we’ve a story – but still no go on the sequel. Corey’s currently working on “Cursed”, which is getting back on track. Last week the digital creature was shown – and it’s apparently sensational. Good news for those awaiting the troubled flick. More news on “Goonies 2” when or if it comes to hand.
- Lively, Clarke set for Forster’s All I See is You - February 27, 2015
- Sands files Minority Report - February 27, 2015
- Blomkamp’s statement on Alien plans misconstrued - February 27, 2015
- Routh gets Lost, West in the Money - February 26, 2015
- Billy Lynn nabs Alwyn, eyes Hedlund - February 26, 2015
- Spidey could remain Peter Parker after all - February 26, 2015
- Virginia Madsen to experience Joy - February 26, 2015
- Voges, Zombie reunite for 31 - February 26, 2015
- Schwarzenegger back for Terminator 6 - February 26, 2015
- When does the next Star Wars trailer hit? - February 26, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.