Guy Pearce passed on “Batman” – that seems to be the story. Seems yesterday’s titbit was spot on. Christian Bale may have got the nod, but the Australian actor was offered the part, possibly first. According to ‘The Huntress’, Pearce had met with Director Chris Nolan who flat out offered him the lead in “Batman: Intimidation Game” but at the end of the day, Pearce turned it down for another project. Funnily enough, the Australian film “The Proposition”, a bushranger western written by Nick Cave was more up his alley. “Asides from the whole typecasting thing, Guy wanted to do John Hillcoat’s movie. He might have been great as Batman, but he’s much more an actor than that”, says the scooper. “I think Christian Bale was someone they’ve always talked about, but the studio bought his name up again once Guy decided he didn’t want to do it”. “Batman: Intimidation Game” would have been the second film Pearce and Director Nolan would have worked on together. They previously starred together in “Memento”.
- Charlie Sheen reprising one of his classic roles - December 18, 2014
- Carell’s North Korea movie cancelled - December 18, 2014
- Stuhlbarg logs onto Jobs biopic - December 18, 2014
- Dumb guys want Carrey for Deep Cover - December 18, 2014
- North Korea responsible for Sony attack - December 18, 2014
- Sony not releasing The Interview now - December 18, 2014
- Trailer : Alien Outpost - December 17, 2014
- Peter Dinklage vs. girly Ghostbusters? - December 17, 2014
- Cinemas dropping The Interview after threats - December 17, 2014
- The Water Diviner - December 17, 2014
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.