As you’ll know, I’m all for giving the B’s their space too. I’ll report news on Jean Claude Van Damme from time to time. And Seagal. And Chuck. And anyone else that could probably do with a hit or three. And today’s no difference, except this one sounds stinkier than a taxi cab confession. According to Boulevard Magazine, The Muscles from Brussells is apparently set to hit the big time as “Tintin”, in a new live-action feature from Director Steven Spielberg. And it’s not even April 1st…
According to the magazine – as reprinted by the VanDamme.net Forum’s – Spielberg met with the star of such modern day classics as “Replicant” and “The Order” in August and gave him the nod to play the comic book character because not only was he Belgium too, but he was a fan. He’ll reportedly be paid $9 million for the gig.
In addition, the dubious news report adds that Gwyneth Paltrow and Jim Carrey might also be involved.
Sounds very very suss, but this site also claims such a happening, stating that Van Damme has been calling Dreamworks constantly begging for the role. Be nice to know where and how this all started. Surely, it ain’t so?
Thanks to Aint it Cool.
- Captain America : Civil War Character Reveal? - January 26, 2015
- Zachary Quinto talks Heroes Reborn - January 26, 2015
- The Strangers sequel finally going ahead? - January 26, 2015
- Scodelario confirmed for Pirates of the Caribbean 5 - January 26, 2015
- Author offers Waiting for Exhale 2 update - January 26, 2015
- Jetsons animated movie in the works - January 24, 2015
- New poster for Tom Hardy thrilller Child 44 - January 22, 2015
- Rob Lowe playing man of the cloth in new TV series - January 21, 2015
- The Interview hits Netflix this weekend - January 21, 2015
- Stuart Beattie writing high Voltage project - January 21, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.