Another Video Game turned movie is on the way. According to SneakPeek.CA, DreamWorks have announced a movie based on Tecmo’s ‘survival-horror’ vid-game "Fatal Frame". According to the site, at the recent 2003 Tokyo Game Show, writer/producer John Rogers announced he has signed on as producer of "Fatal Frame : The Movie". DreamWorks confirmed they are fast-tracking the project and finalizing the script — a director will be announced shortly. He was attracted to the project after hearing the film would stay true to its original theme, keeping the storyline set in Japan. "I was attracted to the idea of doing a classic, old school haunted house picture," he said. "By focusing, too, on cool Japanese cultural additions and different ghost `mythos’ most North American audiences are unfamiliar with, we can do something unique …"
- Yep, this is the Fantastic Four costume - January 27, 2015
- NBC going with Monica Potter series - January 27, 2015
- That’s no Moon, it’s a New Moon! - January 27, 2015
- ABC commissions Chevy Chase, Beverly D’Angelo show - January 27, 2015
- Edgar Wright’s next comes complete with a Twist - January 27, 2015
- Cast fills for Sandler’s latest - January 27, 2015
- Gotham : Feore Walk With Thee - January 27, 2015
- Squee! Scream series gets a Jonas brother! - January 27, 2015
- Tennant’s post-Gracepoint gig is with Marvel - January 27, 2015
- Judge Dredd for the Suicide Squad? - January 27, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.