Don Coscarelli got talking to the gang at Creature-Corner about a couple of things. Firstly, what we can expect on the “Bubba Ho-Tep” DVD. Says Coscarelli “When you see the movie, you can tell how much fun Bruce had doing the movie, and he’s said he wants to do his own commentary track in the Elvis character watching it with his Memphis Mafia boys (laughs). If you get the opportunity to be around him when he starts riffing on his Elvis thing, it’s so fun”. And what’s going on with the “Phantasm” series? “I would love to make another one of those things before I go, and we are cooking up something a little different. Unfortunately the Avary script is a wonderful, epic piece, but we just couldn’t get anyone to give us the kind of money we would need to make it. So anything that will be done has to be done on more modest resources, and his is just not re-writable to a smaller budget. Maybe one day we could put it out in a graphic novel or something, cause it’s just a shame to let it sit there.” Coscarelli also confirmed a sequel to “Bubba Ho-Tep” is a strong possibility.
- Jeremy London, Ethan Suplee returning for Mallrats 2 - March 28, 2015
- Dorff gets a badge for Texas Chainsaw prequel - March 28, 2015
- Another ’90s TV Hit returning! - March 28, 2015
- Super Troopers 2 director answers those lingering questions! - March 28, 2015
- Blade Runner actress nixed from sequel? - March 28, 2015
- Transformers sequels, spin offs in the works - March 28, 2015
- Seinfeld fave in talks for Force Majeure remake - March 28, 2015
- Beauty and the Beast finds it’s Garderobe - March 28, 2015
- First look at Patrick Stewart in Blunt Talk - March 28, 2015
- Cast announced for School of Rock TV series - March 28, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.