Don Coscarelli got talking to the gang at Creature-Corner about a couple of things. Firstly, what we can expect on the “Bubba Ho-Tep” DVD. Says Coscarelli “When you see the movie, you can tell how much fun Bruce had doing the movie, and he’s said he wants to do his own commentary track in the Elvis character watching it with his Memphis Mafia boys (laughs). If you get the opportunity to be around him when he starts riffing on his Elvis thing, it’s so fun”. And what’s going on with the “Phantasm” series? “I would love to make another one of those things before I go, and we are cooking up something a little different. Unfortunately the Avary script is a wonderful, epic piece, but we just couldn’t get anyone to give us the kind of money we would need to make it. So anything that will be done has to be done on more modest resources, and his is just not re-writable to a smaller budget. Maybe one day we could put it out in a graphic novel or something, cause it’s just a shame to let it sit there.” Coscarelli also confirmed a sequel to “Bubba Ho-Tep” is a strong possibility.
- Captain America : Civil War Character Reveal? - January 26, 2015
- Zachary Quinto talks Heroes Reborn - January 26, 2015
- The Strangers sequel finally going ahead? - January 26, 2015
- Scodelario confirmed for Pirates of the Caribbean 5 - January 26, 2015
- Author offers Waiting for Exhale 2 update - January 26, 2015
- Jetsons animated movie in the works - January 24, 2015
- New poster for Tom Hardy thrilller Child 44 - January 22, 2015
- Rob Lowe playing man of the cloth in new TV series - January 21, 2015
- The Interview hits Netflix this weekend - January 21, 2015
- Stuart Beattie writing high Voltage project - January 21, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.