Whether it gets off the ground or not is a matter in itself, but just the fact that there’s a third “Fletch” movie floating about, one which would star Chevy Chase – especially now, with Kevin Smith planning his “Fletch Won” without Chase – is rather intriguing. Talking on the FletchWon message boards, screenwriter said she’s written a direct sequel to “Fletch Lives”  and hopes something will come off it. “True. I’m the author of "Fletch Returns" the sequel to "Fletch Lives" which will hopefully star all of the original cast including cameos of Gail Stanwyck, Becky Culpepper and everyones favorite….Ted Underhill. "Fletch Returns" is currently in the hands of Creative Artists Agency. I don’t know if they’ll read it or shred it. I’d like to get it directly in the hands of Chevy Chase. Can anyone help me?”. Here’s the synopsis : Short synopsis: Irwin M. Fletcher’s retirement gets postponed when Frank Walker is kidnapped by none other than Al Qaeda terrorists. It is up to Fletch, using his many disguises to find the kidnappers and not get himself killed. In the end, he has one heck of a story to print. The script includes the typical Fletch-isms only Chevy Chase can bring to the character. Sound interesting? Thanks to ‘Rollie’
- Fernandez, Noth, Parker, Benson are Chronically Metropolitan - January 30, 2015
- Huisman, Palmer set for Currie’s 2:22 - January 30, 2015
- Junior’s back! Problem Child headed to NBC - January 30, 2015
- Cowboy Ninja Viking finds directors - January 30, 2015
- Disney : Episodes VII and VIII due 2017, 2019 - January 30, 2015
- Eddie Murphy returning to Saturday Night Live - January 30, 2015
- Jeffrey Dean Morgan books Spielberg series - January 30, 2015
- The Flash : Set pics capture Graye, Hamill - January 30, 2015
- Teaser Trailer : Spooks : The Greater Good - January 30, 2015
- A teaser for The 5th Wave crashes down - January 30, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.