Jessica Biel talked to Arrow in the Head and confirmed that there’s a definite likelihood that she and Ryan Reynolds will get their own spin-off from “Blade 3”. Says Biel, “And if this movie turns out great, Blade/Wesley would be kind of passing the torch to Ryan (Ryan Reynolds) and I. If it’s good, there might be a possibility of a spin-off and that’s a little scary. It’s like "Oh my God, more pressure!" But it’s also exciting…I’m not at all complaining about it, I’m having a great time”. Biel was also asked if she’d consider starring in a “Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2”. “I have a problem with sequels and yes, now I’m doing a third, of course. I have a problem doing a sequel for this movie, it’s just not needed. Why? It’s the same story again? To make more money ? It would be done just for a commercial payoff, it wouldn’t be done as an acting piece. And the sequels that have been done from the original, I personally really think they stink”.
- Red Sonja goes to the Cosmos - March 1, 2015
- Momo’s reaction to Aquaman picture reveal - March 1, 2015
- Ayer revealsSuicide Squad sets; talks Leto - March 1, 2015
- Forte readying MacGruber 2 - March 1, 2015
- Duhamel, Hudson have The Wrong Stuff - March 1, 2015
- TV casting : George, Annable, O’Quinn, Stern, Chalke - March 1, 2015
- Shankar’s Power Rangers fan film is back online! - March 1, 2015
- Former 24 star clocks into medical drama - March 1, 2015
- Lively, Clarke set for Forster’s All I See is You - February 27, 2015
- Sands files Minority Report - February 27, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.