Australian actor John Jarratt for a lead role in Tarantino’s next pic “Inglorious Bastards”? Sounds strange, but weirder things have happened. According to a report in The Daily Telegraph, the touring “Kill Bill” director is quite a fan of the Australian actor, and even visited him on the set of series “McLeod’s Daughters”. He’s one of my favourite actors," Tarantino gushes. "He was in all those great movies in the late ’70s, he was the pretty boy." He says his favourite is Jarratt’s 1982 horror film, “Next Of Kin”. "That movie was mesmerising," said Tarantino. "I’ve never seen anything that had The Shining’s quality without ripping it off." Says Jarratt, "I love his stuff, loved Pulp Fiction, but I didn’t think he’d have heard of me let alone know my work," Jarratt said."Hopefully something comes of it but I won’t be worried if it doesn’t. I’m just an ugly old character actor now, mate." You never know…watch this space.
- Interview promo suggests Christmas day release still on!? - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : True Story - December 19, 2014
- Walt’s got the next Chipmunks sequel - December 19, 2014
- Team America plan f*cked, yeah! - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : A Little Chaos - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : Ana Maria in Novela Land - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : American Sniper - December 19, 2014
- Charlie Sheen reprising one of his classic roles - December 18, 2014
- Carell’s North Korea movie cancelled - December 18, 2014
- Stuhlbarg logs onto Jobs biopic - December 18, 2014
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.