Martin Lawrence in the next “Vacation” movie? Instead of Chevy Chase? A Black Griswald? but According to FletchWon.net, a subscription site called InHollywood has listed a new “Vacation” sequel for development – under the title “Hollywood Vacation” – and Lawrence is attached to star, whether that’s as a Griswald or not is indeterminate. The aforesaid site gives the following summary “The Griswald family continue their adventures, this time in Hollywood”. With any luck, Lawrence is going to merely co-star in the thing, with Chevy Chase back in the lead. But Hollywood? What’s the deal with that design? The last murmur of a new “Vacation” film was quite a spell back though – so don’t expect anything rock-hard on it for a bit. Meantime, Randy Quaid’s reprising his role as Cousin Eddie for “National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation Lost”, which airs on TV in December. Thanks to ‘JanetB’ for the heads up.
- Yep, this is the Fantastic Four costume - January 27, 2015
- NBC going with Monica Potter series - January 27, 2015
- That’s no Moon, it’s a New Moon! - January 27, 2015
- ABC commissions Chevy Chase, Beverly D’Angelo show - January 27, 2015
- Edgar Wright’s next comes complete with a Twist - January 27, 2015
- Cast fills for Sandler’s latest - January 27, 2015
- Gotham : Feore Walk With Thee - January 27, 2015
- Squee! Scream series gets a Jonas brother! - January 27, 2015
- Tennant’s post-Gracepoint gig is with Marvel - January 27, 2015
- Judge Dredd for the Suicide Squad? - January 27, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.