I thought Clive Cussler seemed pretty confident Paramount were going to do a good job of bringing his Dirk Pitt stories to the big screen, but talking to KGO-AM 810 San Francisco this week, the author sounded quite dismayed about the film-in-progress, “Sahara”. A scooper for Dark Horizons transcribed the guts of it, “…He had casting and script approval for this film and the films that follow after this one. Now, apparently Dr. Cussler has already turned down 4 scripts and Paramount and Crusader Entertainment are going with a script that he really DOES NOT like and adding story lines that are not even in the book and taking away some parts from the book that they think isn’t dramatic enough. Dr. Cussler also added they are going to have big trouble if they continue with this script which is what appears to be what they are going to do. One of the original story lines in the book that they think isn’t dramatic enough takes place close to the beginning of the book. It starts off as a group of tourists visit a village. Before anyone realizes what’s happening the villagers attack and end up cannibalizing the tourists. The tour guide survives. Dr. Cussler stated he could not believe a scene like this wasn’t dramatic enough for them. He also stated that their replacement was very dull".
- Fernandez, Noth, Parker, Benson are Chronically Metropolitan - January 30, 2015
- Huisman, Palmer set for Currie’s 2:22 - January 30, 2015
- Junior’s back! Problem Child headed to NBC - January 30, 2015
- Cowboy Ninja Viking finds directors - January 30, 2015
- Disney : Episodes VII and VIII due 2017, 2019 - January 30, 2015
- Eddie Murphy returning to Saturday Night Live - January 30, 2015
- Jeffrey Dean Morgan books Spielberg series - January 30, 2015
- The Flash : Set pics capture Graye, Hamill - January 30, 2015
- Teaser Trailer : Spooks : The Greater Good - January 30, 2015
- A teaser for The 5th Wave crashes down - January 30, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.