It’s all starting to sound good for those muffins fretfully awaiting Richard Donner to do “The Goonies 2”, and because I wouldn’t mind seeing such a sequel myself – hey, who through that tomato? – I urge one and all to sign this petition over at CoreyFeldman.com. At a recent screening for his new movie “Timeline” in Dallas, Director Donner said he’s all for doing the sequel, and plans to go ahead with it even if Warner give him the birdie. So I guess this is a back-up plan just in case the WB say a Feldman-Astin-Brolin headlined sequel ain’t gonna cut it. Corey Feldman recently gave Donner a call, he tells Moviehole, to see what’s the latest on the movie, and apparently there’s not much movement, so a petition might just get things rolling along. Meantime, I can confirm that Corey has indeed been cut from “Cursed”. The storyline in which his character featured in was excised from the film. Thanks to ‘GoonieGran’, ‘Bradley’
- Superbowl Spot : Terminator Genisys - January 29, 2015
- Limitless potential for new CBS pilot - January 29, 2015
- Another Zoolander star returning for sequel - January 29, 2015
- Stephanie scares up more cast! - January 29, 2015
- Kevin Spacey marks his territory with Nine Lives lead - January 29, 2015
- Pitt to go to Africa for Jolie - January 29, 2015
- Battlestar Galactica fave heads to Fargo - January 29, 2015
- Rudolph, Smith doing their bit for Brothers in Arms - January 29, 2015
- Inbetweeners actor joins Now You See Me 2 - January 29, 2015
- Four more join Wet Hot American Summer series - January 29, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.