With “Scary Movie 3” currently taking a huge bite out of the U.S Box office, it isn’t surprising to hear more spoof’s are on the way. MGM has bought the rights to “Henry Bates and the Sorcerer’s Balls” – a spoof of the "Harry Potter" and "Lord of the Rings" franchises, says Variety. The studio is looking to conjure up a fantasy parody in the vein of the "Scary Movie" horror-spoof franchise. The film was scripted by David Morgasen, James R. Stein and Timothy Stack. "Our good wizard is Gandolfini, who goes against the evil wizard Enron," Morgasen told Variety. "The quest involves Henry Bates, the rightful king of the land of Middlefinger." MGM bought the script days ago and has already engaged the writers for a two-week polish, indicating the studio plans to move quickly. Meantime, plans seem to be full speed for a fourth "Scary Movie" chapter, which the Zuckers will return for.
- Exclusive : Steve Jobs looking for Dad - December 22, 2014
- Into the Woods - December 22, 2014
- Snap! Interview on Crackle rumor goes Pop! - December 22, 2014
- Drew Goddard may direct next Spider-Man - December 22, 2014
- Trailer : The Wedding Ringer - December 22, 2014
- The Interview only delayed, says Sony lawyer - December 21, 2014
- Trailer : It Follows - December 20, 2014
- Trailer : Kill Me Three Times - December 20, 2014
- The Interview sh*storm still spins - December 20, 2014
- Interview promo suggests Christmas day release still on!? - December 19, 2014
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.