The all-new Dark Horizons [it got a face-lift!], has an update on “The Exorcist” prequel. "Shooting starts December 8th at Cinecitta Studios in Rome. Vittorio Storaro is shooting, Mark Goldblatt is editing, and Skip Woods ("Swordfish") is doing substantial amounts of re-writing to deliver a film going deep into the mythology behind the first and original "Exorcist". The locals are describing it as a character study with very scary under currents. It doesn’t rely on gore per se, but it will introduce several never before seen set pieces. The scale of the shoot has grown significantly, and looks now like it’ll be at least six weeks with just a very small amount of the original movie ending up being used. Big sets have been erected at Cine Citta in preparation, and casting for new roles is on going in several countries apparently". In addition, we received this titbit on the production “I hear Renny Harlin’s running amok on the Exorcist Prequel. Not sure what’s happening there.”
- Captain America : Civil War Character Reveal? - January 26, 2015
- Zachary Quinto talks Heroes Reborn - January 26, 2015
- The Strangers sequel finally going ahead? - January 26, 2015
- Scodelario confirmed for Pirates of the Caribbean 5 - January 26, 2015
- Author offers Waiting for Exhale 2 update - January 26, 2015
- Jetsons animated movie in the works - January 24, 2015
- New poster for Tom Hardy thrilller Child 44 - January 22, 2015
- Rob Lowe playing man of the cloth in new TV series - January 21, 2015
- The Interview hits Netflix this weekend - January 21, 2015
- Stuart Beattie writing high Voltage project - January 21, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.