“Pet Sematary Two”, yeah the one with Edward Furlong in it, made about twenty bucks at the box office [ I know, I was one of the two people that went to the theatre to see it], so why on earth would the studio greenlight another chapter? Whatever the case, Bloody Disgusting received a report indicating that that a second sequel to the Stephen King book turned film is about to become a reality. “…going on a script that was written back in 93 when plans for Pet Sematary 3 was shelved. Like part 2 Pet Sematary 3 will have nothing to do with the one before, Mary Lambert is in talks to direct this but we are looking into other directors in case she passes. Filming plans to start in April for a sometime later fall release”. In addition, the scooper says a sequel to the Corey Haim-Gary Busey flick “Silver Bullet” is also a possibility. “..with Stephen King as a consultant but he will have nothing to do with the writing dutie’s the story will revolve around Corey Haims character all growing up in the same small town as the original with some new cast.”. Thanks to ‘Brad’
- Jeremy London, Ethan Suplee returning for Mallrats 2 - March 28, 2015
- Dorff gets a badge for Texas Chainsaw prequel - March 28, 2015
- Another ’90s TV Hit returning! - March 28, 2015
- Super Troopers 2 director answers those lingering questions! - March 28, 2015
- Blade Runner actress nixed from sequel? - March 28, 2015
- Transformers sequels, spin offs in the works - March 28, 2015
- Seinfeld fave in talks for Force Majeure remake - March 28, 2015
- Beauty and the Beast finds it’s Garderobe - March 28, 2015
- First look at Patrick Stewart in Blunt Talk - March 28, 2015
- Cast announced for School of Rock TV series - March 28, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.