Seems thing’s aren’t as full speed ahead on a “Mission: Impossible 3” as rumoured. Talking with Sci Fi Wire, Tom Cruise said he hasn’t yet committed to it. "Mission is always tough to do," Cruise said in an interview. "If I don’t feel that I can do it, [then I won’t]." Cruise added, "I hope I can, because I like producing those movies. They’re just fun to produce." In the previous two Mission: Impossible movies, Cruise has headlined as superspy Ethan Hunt and has also worked behind the scenes with producing partner Paula Wagner. Cruise said that he and Wagner are working with writers on the script for a third film now, but declined to name them. A spring production start is eyed. Is it possible that Cruise might let an MI:3 happen without Ethan Hunt? Sounds possible doesn’t it? In our interview with Cruise today, writer Paul Fischer actually says he got the impression that Cruise isn’t likely to be doing it anytime soon.
- Another Suicide Squad pic : Will Smith as Deadshot! - May 4, 2015
- Han and Chewie on the cover of Vanity Fair! - May 4, 2015
- Avengers star to headline Braveheart sequel? - May 3, 2015
- Spider-Man role down to two… - May 3, 2015
- Grey Hulk was supposed to be in Avengers : Age of Ultron - May 3, 2015
- Shadowhunters casts Simon & Isabelle - May 2, 2015
- Why was Josh Trank fired from Star Wars? - May 2, 2015
- Ninja Turtles 2 nabs an Oscar nominee! - May 1, 2015
- Teaser Trailer : Fifty Shades Darker - May 1, 2015
- Photos : X-Men, Suicide Squad, Batman v Superman - May 1, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.