Creature-Corner reports that ol’ Moviehole friend Muse Watson – the killer fisherman in “I Know what you did last Summer” – will headline a new killer fish flick called “Bayou”. According to the site, it’s begun principal photography in the state of Alabama. “A story of genetically screwed up fish that get angrier as they grow in size, Bayou is director Mark Dippé’s return to the camera after 1997’s Spawn. The production not only promises to be tongue-in-cheek but also utilize a combination of practical and CG effects, with a strong emphasis on the latter. That shouldn’t come as any surprise, though: a career at Industrial Light & Magic runs through Dippé’s bloodstream”, says the site. Co-starring are China Chow, Reggie Lee, Marco St.John, Mark Boone Jr and Sean Patterson.
- Trailer : Masterminds - March 31, 2015
- When will we see the next Star Wars trailer!? - March 31, 2015
- Shrek to appear in new Puss in Boots sequel? - March 31, 2015
- Disney developing live-action Mulan - March 31, 2015
- Tron 3 ascends into title territory - March 31, 2015
- Superhero Movie Updates : X-Men, Suicide Squad, Deadpool, The Flash, TMNT - March 31, 2015
- NBC bringing The Wiz to Television! - March 31, 2015
- Basu boards Metal Gear Solid - March 31, 2015
- Blunt joins Krasinski in Animal Crackers - March 31, 2015
- Aussie film These Final Hours adapted for Television - March 31, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.